Tuesday 22 July 2008

West Bromwich

We are running a large scale development programme in West Bromwich in the West Midlands, and I am setting off tomorrow morning at 5.30am. It is a long time since I started a day's work so early,but I used to hammer the motorways all the time at that time in the morning, in the dim and distant past. I can't say I miss it at all but it feels ok once in a while, especially when it is light and bright ( I would never do it in the winter now- no way!). I will update myself on radio four and find out what is happening in the world. I used to promise my dad that I would never listen to 'boring old' radio four, but here I am an avid fan of the Today programme, you and yours, woman's hours and PM. I even listen to the occasional drama. Who-over would have thought it?

No comments: