Tuesday 1 March 2011

Perception- women friends chatting in the office

Women Friends chatting in office.

Woman 1: I had a fine evening, how was yours?

Woman 2: it was a disaster. My husband came home, ate his dinner in three minutes and fell asleep in two minutes. How was yours?

Woman 1: Oh it was amazing! My husband came home and took me out to a romantic dinner. After dinner we walked for an hour. When we came home he lit the candles around the house and afterwards talked for an hour. It was like a fairy-tale!

At the same time, their husbands are talking at work.

Husband 1: How was your evening?

Husband 2: Great. I came home, dinner was on the table, I ate and fell asleep. It was great! What about you?

Husband 1: It was horrible. I came home, there's no dinner because they cut the electricity because I hadn't paid the bill; so I had to take my wife out to dinner which was so expensive that I didn't have money left for a cab. We had to walk home which took an hour; and when we got home remember there was no electricity so I had to light candles all over the house! After all, I was so aggravated that I couldn't fall asleep and my wife was jabbering away for another hour!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so true that men are from another universe.

PS I'm going to St James Park again this Saturday!! and the application for Season tickets for Alexander and I are in the post.

Hmmm maybe I should delete the first comment incase my gorgeous lovely hubby reads it and cancels the season tickets!

Gberger said...

Love this one, too!

Maggie May said...

That just about sums up the differences in others' perception. Very good.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Ladybird World Mother said...

!!! Oh dear. I suspect that this could just hold a grain of truth! xx

Unknown said...

Love it :)