Here are the rules:
1. Mention the person who tagged you
( thanks Suburbia)
2. Complete the lists of 8s
3. Tag 8 other bloggers and let them know
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Getting my sore mouth sorted out- there is something going on with my teeth!!
2. Going to Disneyland Paris with my son, my friend and her daughters.
3. Losing the rest of my excess weight.
4. Spending a whole day in the office tomorrow, getting myself reorganised and focussed
5. Time in the library to do MA essay number three
6. Going back to Seattle and showing teenager all the things we think he will like.
7. Having teenager round during the summer holidays and spending time with him.
8. Time outside in the summer evenings barbecuing and drinking wine.
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Had a quick coffee with my friends
2. Went to university and attending a 'Bible and Culture' class.
3. Got weighed at slimming class and lost three pounds
4. Got caught in very heavy rain showers in Preston.
5. Had a glass of wine with mum.
6. Enjoyed having teenager back and hearing how his first day back at school went.
7. Slept well
8. Appreciated the sunshine
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. See my dad again
3. Travel first or business class on all flights
4. Pop over to Seattle every month to see my friends
5. Guarantee health for my family, friends and good self
6. Sing and dance brilliantly
7. Afford a bijoux flat in Knightsbridge
8. Ask God a few questions right now
8 My favourite fruits:
3. Raspberries ( the absolute fave)
7. Mandarin oranges
8 Places I'd like to travel:
1. New York
4. Hong Kong
8 Places I've lived:
1. North Shields
3. London: New Cross
4. London: Kensington
5. London: Islington
6. Lake District- Bowness on Windermere
7. ..........would love to live a year in Paris
8.................would love to live six months in Rome
8 People tagged:
Anyone fancy having a go? Come on folks, especially those on my blog list and followers.