Saturday 26 June 2010

a tag from Expat mum's page

I found this meme on Expat Mum's Page. Hope you fancy joining in.

1. Which do you prefer city or country?

Countryside but near nice stuff to do like shopping and restaurants. I crave quiet especially at night.

2. Do you feel old?

I feel as old as I am -no older, no younger!

3. What was your most embarrassing moment and can you share it?

Meeting Pele the footballer, not recognising him and not knowing who he was when I was told.

4. What was the best thing you ever did at school?

Enjoy it. I really did. I had some really good friends. Also I won a drama prize. I am still proud of that.

5. Who do you most aspire to be like?

Not a particular person. I admire traits in many people. I like to notice what people do well and try to model it if I admire the gift.

6. Do you think you are ambitious?

No. Not anymore. I was once. I don't value the same things as I used to.

7. If you didn’t do what you are doing now what would you like to have done?

I think I definitely ended up in the right line of work. No regrets. Politics perhaps if I had a tougher skin!

8. What would be your most perfect meal?

Not so much what to eat but where. Paris or Nice with other half, and lovely wine.

9. Have you ever broken the law?

It's impossible not to break the law in Britain these days-there are so many laws to break!! Hopefully that will change now. I have had the usual run of parking tickets and speeding fines. Nothing else springs to mind.

I went on a speed awareness course a few months ago. I was very sceptical about going and went instead of getting points. In fact, I learnt a lot and haven't done any speeding since. I am especially careful in built up areas.

10. What songs would be in your Top 3?

She's Gone. Daryl Hall and John Oates

Every Little Thing She Does in Magic- The Police

World in Motion- New Order

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love your song choices too.
Cute Meme Jo.
take care, Suz

Pam said...

I loved reading your answers. Pele though - no excuse woman!