Thanks very much to one of my favourite bloggers Diane at Diane's Place for sharing this blog award with her fellow bloggers. I always love reading what Diane is making for Sunday dinner. It always sounds delicious and interesting ( and unusual for those of us who live here in the UK-stuff like Mexican Chicken Casserole but made with cheese...). I am drooling so better stop thinking about food.
Part of the deal is to write seven things about yourself that your readers may not know about you...
1. I live in Cumbria but I am very proud to be a Geordie ( ok- so you all knew this).
2. I am a Christian and my faith is very important to me. I have an active role in my Church which is also a central part of my life. I have been going there ( St Mary's in Windermere) for nearly ten years, and have some wonderful friends.
3. One of my very dearest friends lives in Seattle. She met her husband at our millenium party! We visited last year and have booked again this year- hurray.
4. I met the footballer Pele and didn't know who he was, even when he told me. Oops. I was a teenager.......
5. My favourite place in the world ( that I have visited) is Florida. I love the US.
6. I hate rain ( this is no news to my family) so it's odd I live in the Lake District!!
7. I am not very keen on tv- I really can take it or leave it.
8. I really dislike the British soap operas and don't watch any of them.
9. I had cataracts in both eyes at the age of forty.
10. I have never been to New York and it has always been a big goal of mine. This year- I will achieve it!
If you would like to take part, you need to pass the award on, and join in the meme. Enjoy!