It's a busy day for the three kings in our house today...
- Collecting turkey and pork from butchers ( around seven miles away)
- Get a new tyre for car ( yes- we had a flat ) -groan- why do these things always happen at Christmas
- Final wrapping ( me -for other half)
- Buying stuffings and vegetables, and lots of groceries which are missing from our cupboards.
- Interflora -to send some festive flowers.
- Delivering presents around the area- it's good to play Santa.
- Having pals round for fizz and nibbles- can we start now?
- Wine stocks for the festive season. I have got the white wine in already - lucky enough to find two bottles of Cloudy Bay. If you haven't had it, you are missing a real treat. We need red now...any suggestions
- better get going....