Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just change all the answers so that they apply to you. You are all tagged....it's Christmas after all and I don't want to leave anyone out!
1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both. I am not a good wrapper- not enough patience!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real
3. When do you put up the tree? It's up! Usually quite early so I can enjoy the lights on dark nights
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Year's Day
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes Yes Yes- not too sweet but lots of brandy please
6. Favourite gift received as a child? Toy post office, a pram with lots of dollies
7. Hardest person to buy for? Don't find anyone hard to buy for really
8. Easiest person to buy for? Mum- I know what she likes because we shop so much together!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards. both
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Liqueur chocolates, chocolate oranges- I hate both!Luckily other half loves so they are never wasted.
12. Favourite Christmas Movie? The Snowman but it makes me cry at the end when he melts
13. When do you start shopping? November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? If it includes charity shops yes.
15. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas? Mince pies, stuffings,
16. Lights on the tree? Loads and loads
17. Favourite Christmas song? Traditional carols sung by lovely choir
18, Travel at Christmas or stay home? I would always prefer to be in Florida at Christmas- we had some wonderful times there. However, if I am with other half, teenager and mum and we are all safe and warm I am perfectly happy anywhere.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A toon army santa ( will post picture sometime soon)
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We have a tradition of opening one each on Christmas eve and rest in the morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? It all starts far too early, and party nights in hotels ( very noisey for the poor old business traveller).
23. Favourite ornament theme or color? Gold
24. Favourite for Christmas dinner? The usual
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A Sony Cybershot, a pink classic IPOD, Jo Malone stuff, face creams, Jaguar XF Azure Blue ( other half are you reading this? Well- a girl can dream)..... Am I supposed to say something terribly earnest here such as 'nothing' ' happiness' 'world peace'. Oops sorry.