Wednesday 9 September 2009

At last...autumn sunshine.........




I am out of hospital, the sun shone all day, I saw my friends for coffee, had a french manicure, went to a friendship lunch at church, sat with my mum in the garden and ate meringues, had a walk with other half by the lake, laughed joked and planned with teenager while I made him tea, gazed at the beautiful spare room which is finally finished, and it looks like England are going to qualify for the World Cup in 2010.
It's been a great day. And did I mention, THE SUN SHONE ALL DAY!

Someone up there knew I needed a good day.

6 comments:

Gberger said...

This is wonderful news. Thank you for sharing your happiness with us. I'm so glad that the pressing problems are under control, and that you have a date for the procedure. There is light at the end of the tunnel...and freedom from gallbladder woes! HOORAY!

Bragger said...

You deserve some sunshine in your life! Congratulations on a wonderful day. And I hope things continue to go well for you.

Busy Bee Suz said...

So glad all is well in your life today!!! Enjoy.

Clippy Mat said...

beautiful pic of the lake. wish i could pop there for a visit and to recharge the batteries.
glad you had such a good day :-)

Caroline said...

What a lovely post, Jo - glad you're feeling better

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect day! And there is nothing in the world like autumn sunshine in the Lakes. Enjoy.