Sunday 12 April 2009

He is risen! Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! At our Church we decorate our cross with daffodils. Looks beautiful.




The flowers all over the Church are just glorious- we have some talented florists!




Here are the three most loved people in my life at Church with me. OH, teenager and wonderful mum. After Church we went for a lovely Sunday lunch in a local hotel ' The Hideaway'.




Grandma and teenager......




Mum and teenager- two more days before he goes to Oz.........I am being brave.

I love Easter and we have had such a happy time the last few days.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Your son looks so much like you. If you lose much more weight you'll look like his sister. I kid you not.

Lakeland Jo said...

Janet-that's the loveliest thing anyone has said to me since I lost all my weight- thanks. Thrilled of Windermere

Gberger said...

Beautiful family photos. How nice to see you together.