Tuesday 6 January 2009

Pandora bracelet
























One of my favourite Christmas presents.,,.my Pandora Bracelet.

I am very proud of it. I wear it every day.

Left to Right

Teapot charm from my wonderful friend A. We have tea together and solve the problems of the world.
Spacer
Football with blue cubic zirconia-from Other Half, chosen by me
A cross with blue cubic zirconia -from Other Half chosen by me
A rugby ball- from teenager
Spacer

Now I can collect other charms as birthdays and Christmas comes along. Or Valentines? Other half are you reading this???

10 comments:

Renie Burghardt said...

OOOH, what a lovely charm bracelet! I especially love the cross charm. Very nice Christmas present!

I received a piece of jewelry as well. A lovely necklace with a beautiful cameo. I just love it.

Hugs,

Renie

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is gorgeous! Do they make them in yellow gold too? I want one.

Clippy Mat said...

clicked on the pandora link but apparently i'm persona non grata because i live in Canada... who knew???

Lakeland Jo said...

Renie- any chance of a picture of your necklace?
Suz- they do them in 14k gold and white gold. Very pricey but fab.
Clippy- surely they have Pandora in Canada. Have you put it in the search engine hinny? Sorry about that!

Sage said...

That is really pretty.... Love the charms you have already.. hope the other half gets the hints lol

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! And such a treasured item to wear with each of your charms meaning so much.

Expat mum said...

Ooh. Want one.

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

That is very pretty Jo - a lovely present. Not only will you enjoy wearing it but will have the fun of adding to it.

cheshire wife said...

Happy New Year!

I do like your bracelet. I think that blue and silver are very pretty.

Cathy said...

Hello Jo
Not available for me to look at either - 'cose I live in Australia lol
Seems a strange way to do business.
Thanks for dropping in recently
Take care
CAthy