Monday 5 January 2009

Poetry

A WOMAN'S POEM:

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong.
One who loves to listen long.
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash he won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door.
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to 'how big is my behind?
'I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend.




Scroll down...





A MAN'S POEM

I pray for a deaf-mute gymnast nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a golf course, and loves to send me fishing and drinking. This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.

The End

5 comments:

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Well I think that says it all Jo - couldn't have put it better myself.

Renie Burghardt said...

Ha! I want one of those guys, too!

One of the reasons I enjoy your blog, Jo, is that you have a delightful (though sometimes naughty, lol) sense of humor.

Hugs,

Renie

Busy Bee Suz said...

So true and SOOOO funny!!!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant (and true!)

Gberger said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.
We loved your poems! I sent them to my dad.
Your Pandora bracelet looks like a great gift. Good job, Husband!
I visited Lake Windermere when in college. It's sooo gorgeous. I love your country and your countrymen/women.